The Brokerage Event Horizon 2020 is a meeting point where you have the opportunity to find new partners for your projects. The event will take place on September 2nd of 2014 in Ostrava (Czech Republic). It will be focused on networking, including a wide range of companies, universities and researchers from all over Europe. Their interests are based in sharing new projects, which can be presented to the program Horizon 2020. There will be networking sessions, one-to-one meetings of 20 minutes each addressed either to companies or professionals. People will have the opportunity to share or to find a partner for their project research.
Some of the areas treated will be about:
• Advanced manufacturing and processing.
• Enviromental actions. Efficient resources. Raw products.
• Efficient energy buildings.
• Europe’s changing the world: inclusive, innovative and reflective societies.
• The future of the factories.
• Food security, sustainable agriculture and forestry, marine, maritime and inland water search and bioeconomy Participation is free.
• Green cars and electric mobility.
• Health, demographic change and wellbeing.
• ICT – Information and Communication Technologies.
• Insurance companies which work for European’s security and freedom.
• Smart: the ecological and integrated transport.
To participate in Horizon 2020 Brokerage Event, the registration can be done online until August 20th.